Tuesday, May 14, 2013

You think the Divorce Rate Would Go Down if I Revealed this Playlist

I'll give you my bedside playlist, such a tough exterior such a sucker for original love songs, the right ones.

I got a night light, my Playlist & that's it, but what a playlist.

1.Wild Horses - Rolling Stones
2. Nights in White Satin - Moody Blues
3.The Turtles - Happy Together
4. Heart of Gold - Neil Simon
5. Lay Lady Lay - Bob Dylan
6.Crimson & Clover -  Tommy James & The Shondells
7. You Really Got me - The Kinks
8. Can't take my eyes off you - Franki Vallie
9. At last - Etta James
10. Down by the River - Neil Young
11. For your Love - Yardbirds
12. When a man loves a women - Percy Sledge
13. Joe Cocker - You are so Beautiful
14. Walk on by - Dionne Warwick
15. With a girl like you - The Troggs
16. I only want to be with you - Dusty Springfield
17. Time of the Season - The Zombies
18. On the Road Again - Canned Heat
19. The tears of my Heart - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
20. For once in my life - Stevie Wonder
21. Your going to miss me - thirteenth floor elevators
22. Sugar, Sugar - the Archies



<3 I'm totally not Corney i just know toooo much.


No comments:

Post a Comment