Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's Sunday, I Have Some Things To Say.

First things first,
some annoying things I overheard in Williamsburg when I accidentally made the terrible mistake of forgetting to bring along my phone charger on one of my two hour long back pack, soul searching journeys.

1. "Omg my Tomagachie died again"
2. "When i first moved to the neighborhood i was actually totally taken back by the fact that there was a Tasti D Lite on bedford avenue, the whole appeal of this neighborhood is how "non corpy" it is..... I mean, I just felt a little taken back... but really"
3. "I just love not knowing, you know .. that's why i go thrifting, like someone could have had the best night ever in this dress but like.. or not.."
4. "I mean he is my dad, but like not a dad, dad like something more than that."


I hate that i heard someone say "go thrifting" in general.

Tasti D Lite?? really, because I'm pretty sure there is a Duane Reade, American Apparel and a Brooklyn Industries in that very same neighborhood. Also, "non corpy",  when i heard that statement i had to pick up the pass and knock in between this girl and her friend and speed walk two blocks ahead of them.

Like, i get it ... I live here. I make the conscious effort to live here, wear flannel and to proclaim my authenticity, but like .. for fuck sake.





No comments:

Post a Comment